- 2 3/4 cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/3 cup Fresh Lemon Juice (squeezed)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup (or honey)
- 3/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Sliced Raw Almonds
1. In a large bowl, combine the almond milk, protein powder, lemon juice, maple syrup. Whisk in the seeds and mix well. Let sit in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
2. To serve, divide between bowls or mason jars. Enjoy!
- Fresh Berries
- Sliced Kiwi,
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Hemp Seeds
- Sliced Banana
Leftovers keep well in fridge for 3-4 days.
This is a recipe featured in our Low Sugar 30 Day Plan available at https://www.hannahedenfitness.com/products/low-sugar-30-day-meal-plan
If you have any additional questions regarding health & wellness, feel free to message Alexa directly!